Friday, February 15, 2013

praising God....
I'm past my surgery on my carotid artery and recovering slowly. All is well just not back to full strength after the flu and hospital stay and surgery. I was in bed most of January and it really zapped my energy and strength. All my nice muscles from cleaning houses have disappeared and I'm feeling like an old lady. : 0  BUT I'm not complaining too much because God has so protected me from so much more serious health conditions. My right artery was blocked 90%! but thankfully my left had no blockage. I was so blessed to have the warning signs of a approaching major stroke. I'm so thankful that all my arms, legs and hands are working with no permanent damage!!!!

After a post-op visit to the vascular surgeon I have approval to have my upcoming ribs surgery in March. I'm still awaiting a date but am sure that it will happen next month. I'm still confident that the surgery was delayed in November ( from insurance denials ) until next month because God was protecting me from complications of the blocked artery. A stroke could have easily happened during a surgery in November. My trust and faith in God grows with each day as I see his protective, loving, providing, and sovereign hand at work in mine and Kenn's lives.

Kenn and I are still being blessed by so many of you with financial support and gifts to help with ongoing medical bills and living expenses. Some have been asking about how to give or for our address.  In the column on the right you will see my email address where you can inquire about our current address. Also in the same column you will see a link to my fund raiser - Marilyn King Survivor Fund. Just click and you will be there. Thanks to you all for continued support and prayers for Kenn and I. We are forever changed by God's love through you all!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete